H.A.T.S., Inc. is looking for caring people to enrich the lives of those with intellectual disabilities by way of providing support in the areas of:
- Health & Wellness
- Community Integration
- Activities of Daily Living
H.A.T.S. provides services to persons supported in both the 1915c Medicaid waiver as well as the Employment & Community First (ECF) waiver. Services include:
- Residential Habilitation (1915c)
- Supported Employment (1915c)
- Community Participation (1915c)
- Facility Based Service (1915c)
- Homebound Service (1915c)
- Community Living Service (ECF)
The main function of the Direct Support Professional (DSP) is not “caregiving” but rather working with the person supported by helping him/her become as independent as possible so that the person gains more control over his/her life. DSP duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with Outcome Implementation
- Medication Administration
- Following Plans of Care
- Encouraging Health & Wellness Activities
- Exploring the Community
- Helping to Form Community Relationships
If you are interested in working for H.A.T.S., please fill out our online application or stop by our main office located at 545 Airport Road, Gallatin, TN 37066 or at our Springfield location at 4859 Hwy 431 N., Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Your application can also be faxed to (615) 451-0774, Attention: Personnel Department.
The qualifications to become a Direct Support Professional include
Questions about our employment options?
Contact our Personnel Manager, Diane Griffith.
Current Job Openings
All positions involve working with people who have various levels of intellectual and developmental disabilities.